Friday, November 20, 2009

Weekend

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER. I'm such a bad bloggerr :[. Anyways exciting stuff is happening! I got a facebook, doing a cool project in L.Arts where we have to make a school, lots of dramatic stuff is going on, and thanksgiving is coming up! Ya. So the other day I was in drama class and we were doin improv again and we were some students waiting outside the principal's office. Anyways we started and person #1 (I forgot their name) was like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.... and then I was like WHAT IS IT? and they were like I JUST GOT IN TROUBLE annd i was like AND???? and they were like I GOT IN TROUBLE WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? so it got all quiet and then Alexandra was like pretending to ask what everyone did and she got to me and i'm like I STOLE THE SCHOOL'S COW WHILE YELLING and she's like WHOA! THAT'S HARD CORE! YELLING?!?! STEALING A COWS ALRIGHT BUT GOODNESS MADDY! YELLING?!?! she was stealing that thing from Phineas and Ferb so I went along with it YA I WAS YELLING and everyone gasped AND THEN I TOOK THE COW AND GAVE IT TO A PURPLE CAT and then everyone was like huh???? and i was like YA and then the bell rang and stuff.....ya not the best one we've done. Oh well! lokl! anyways i'll talk to you people later. Oh and remember this. when I reach 107 posts...I'm gonna make another blogg (love sayin that) talk to you crazys later! byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment