Saturday, June 13, 2009

TELL PEOPLE

K ppls of earth! You've got to start advertising for my blog! I'm totally bored and I'm getting no comments! So if you like my blog....... TELL PEOPLE!!!!!!! if you don't like my blog........first of all you suck but anyways........TELL PEOPLE!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!! I'm asking you as my friend.......TELL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU KNOW WHAT TELL SOME SPACE ALIENS TOO WHILE YOUR AT IT.......I DON'T CARE.....TELL THE WORLD!!!!!!!! BUY A BLIMP AND ADVERTISE IF YOU ARE THE DAUGHTER OF SOMEONE RICH!!!!!!! JUST TELL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. To get very unique backgrounds:
    1. Go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
    2. Click on free backgrounds
    3. Search through 10 pages of backgrounds until you find one you like
    4.Click on your fave background
    5.Scroll down to where it says "copy and paste this code"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6.When you got the code, go back to your blog
    7.Go to customize
    8.Add a gadget
    9. Look for HTML Javascript
    10.Click on that
    11.Paste the code in that box
    12.Click save
    13.After you clicked save for the box, click save again in the orange box

    There you go! If you have any problems, just comment (People have problems doing this as well) :-)

    ReplyDelete