Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh, my, goodness.

So I suppose I have no followers now, which is cool, cause I haven't posted in way more than a year. Well technically, less, because I made my tumblr in April of last year. Now, I was kind of curious to see what had happened to this curious page...it's almost kind of sad. Nothing's the same as it was a year ago which depresses me.

However, there are things I have to admit to you guys before I completely go. Me and Sunny's names are NOT actually Maddie and Sunny. Somewhat obvious I suppose. We were just to young with over protective parents to actually give out real information. Now however, we're not. Things have changed, as I said. We're even applying to highschool's now which brings our stress levels to the ultimate max. btw, please pray for us to get in

Now, about my tumblr, as you can find below, that is the current link. I don't plan on changing it any time soon. If you're looking for answers, look there. I don't know why, but I feel safer telling strangers about my life than actual people I know. I guess I feel as if you guys will judge me less. Sunny's blog can be found at www.blowfishie.tumblr.com, and its pretty awesome. I have more follows now than I had in years of blogspot(yes, I feel very loved). 102, to be exact.

I will continue posting here, just for the heck of it. This is indeed more a poetic writing site than tumblr where we mostly reblog.
And now I will finish with a poetic ending: .....wait no....nevermind, writing the thing about continuing to write here made me lose my train of thought....

....shit....

No comments:

Post a Comment