Thursday, April 1, 2010

hmmmm...

Well, I've been thinking that I really should be posting everyday. It would really help me to get more followers, which was never really the thing i was interested in in the first place. I think that posting everyda-APRIL FOOLS!!! aw come on. No one ACTUALLY expected me to post everyday now did they? I mean, it's been over a month since I posted last. Lots has happened. But there's way too much stuff going on to post it all in one post, so I won't tell you. I'll just skip it. As it comes up, I'll explain. So yea, me and Anna and Lexi went to the fair the other day. FUN. lmfaoo. yuppie. It was pretty fun. they had good rides. But the one we all got sick on- the littlest babiest ride called the spiders. I find this surprising for girls who ride wicked roller coaster. lmao. And while we were on that ride, Ana had to sit with this little five year old boy because it was a two seater ride and Lexi and I sat together. Anyways, whenever they got up really high and started spinning, the little boy would say "WOULDN'T IT BE SCARY IF THE RIDE BROKE AND WE FELL AND DIED!?!?!" .....now isn't that pleasant? Now, we went to the fair on wednesday, wouldn't there be school you ask? NO!!! cause it's spring break baby!!!! lol. And on tuesday, we went to the zoo and we heard these two little kids saying funny stuff. the one we were proud of: random little kid: MOMMY LOOK!! ITS AND UNDERWEAR!!! random mother: NO HONEY! THATS A CONDOR!!! random little kid: NO!! ITS AN UNDERWEAR!!!! little kid we were not so proud of: other random little kid: MOMMY LOOK!!! IM A VAMPIRE BECAUSE MY SKIN SHINES IN THE SUN!!!! yea. what in the world is twilight teaching these children?!?! that's just not right. lmfaoo. so excited for sunday. Not cause it's easter. But because Julianna, Jennifer, and Karina are coming over :) happiness. cause i get to hang out with all mi biffles before going back to school. lmfaoo. talk to you guys soon. hopefully I'll remember to post. Remind me by commenting!!!!! hearts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment