Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter (:

Happy Easter everyone, even though I doubt anyone even reads this. I mean there are bazillions of blogs on blogspot. Well if you are reading this, comments? I feel like the longer I have this blogg, the less popular its getting. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Whatever. I'm pretty sure this is my 103 post. And I'm so excited cause I got family coming over today, cause It's easter and I don't know if I told you guys, but I'm gonna be an aunt!!! My brothers having a baby :DD So excited. So Imma see him and his gf today and theyre bringing the nephew for a dip in the pool.....not sure how thats gonna work out. its still pretty cold. W.e. and laters Anna, Julianna, Jennifer, and Karina are coming so im sooooo freaking happy. haven't seen most of them in a while. So todays gonna be a good day, maybe we'll post laters with one of our crazy posts. YOu know what? I sound more mellow today, but I'm not sure why. And honestly, I'm not sure I like it. Ugh. what's wrong with me latly?!?! w.e. talk to you guys laterss!! hearts!! <333

No comments:

Post a Comment