Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mads Style

Hey ppls! made a new blogg (love sayin that!) and its called....................................................drumroll please.....................................no seriously...............................................................................START FREAKIN TAPPIN THE DESK ALREADY............................................oh forget it........................heres the name...............................................MADS STYLE! fanfare! whoo! ya. it's gonna be coolios. I know i said id make another one at 107 posts but i'm too lazy so wateves. I'm too impatient. No seriously i am. for example, you know how Anna and I went to Disney for my bday???? well she came a day early to give me my present. and i could not wait. i had to open it that day. that time. so anyways, check my new blogg (love sayin that!) out at www.madstyle797.blogspot.com! love ya ppls! byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment